At Cardo AI, we are on a mission to build the best technology empowered by AI algorithms for private market investments. Our engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. We provide infrastructure, speed, and precision to institutional investors, banks, and credit originators in solving the most challenging and complex credit investment problems.
We are looking for an energetic, empathetic, and determined individual to lead and support CARDO AI People & Culture objectives. The role will contribute to the achievement of the organization’s purpose and deliver strategic outcomes throughout our distributed set-up.
The Culture and Learning Manager will be focused on establishing a work environment that helps people contribute and collaborate at their full potential. Reporting to the Head of People and working closely with CARDO AI’s Executive Team, the Culture Manager is required to effectively build the people and culture capability of the organization, lead and manage an effective human resources function to support the management of the employee lifecycle, and contribute to broader organizational and strategic management as part of the CARDO’s Leadership Team.
The position also has a key role as an ambassador for organizational culture and values, ensuring they are visible, embedded, and upheld.
– Contributes to defining the overall CARDO AI culture strategy including well-being, engagement, diversity and inclusion, and employee experience.
– Day-to-day communication with our talent, collecting feedback and concerns, and proposing solutions to keep our talent happy.
– Lead the onboarding process for our talents from the perspective of Cardo AI values and Work Principles.
– Helps to create a working environment within CARDO AI that encourages performance, well-being, knowledge sharing, ongoing learning, creativity, and innovation.
– Define and manage Culture and Development programs for our talents.
– Works alongside the Head of People and Engineering Managers to update and track the path progression of talent.
– Oversees the development, analysis, and monitoring of the staff learning and development program. Owns the Training Policy of the organization.
– Supports the performance evaluation process for talents and 1-2-1 meetings.
– Syncs with CARDO AI’s Marketing and Communications team on to ensure consistency of employee branding across internal and external channels.
– Owns and executes the regular company health check questionnaire.
– Identifies gaps in soft skills and proposes/leads training to mitigate found gaps.
– Experience in Human Resource/People & Culture management, ideally in the tech industry.
– Ability to deal appropriately with sensitive issues and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
– Experience with Equality, Diversity, & Inclusion strategies and efforts.
– Demonstrated experience in leading Learning and Development programs.
– Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships with the credibility to be a trusted partner and interact and work with staff at all levels.
– Demonstrated self-awareness, empathy, and a people-centric approach.
– Exceptional interpersonal skills with active listening skills and an ability to work across disciplines, audiences, and in diverse locations internationally, including written and verbal communications.
– Flexible, resilient, and able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment.
– Team player who is also able to work independently and handle conflicting priorities while maintaining consistent, quality performance standards.
In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fun and innovative environment, we offer:
🏢 Flexible, Remote or from our amazing offices in Milan, London, Tirana or Pristina- do what suits your lifestyle!
💰 Competitive base salary + Performance based bonus paid every 6 months
🚲 Dedicated training development budget to help you grow
🌳 Yearly welfare budget
🎉 Fun culture with regular socials and company retreats twice a year
🍫 Free office snacks and espresso coffee!
📈 Stock option plan