At Cardo AI, we are on a mission to build the best technology empowered by AI algorithms for private market investments. Our engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. We provide infrastructure, speed and precision to institutional investors, banks and credit originators in solving the most challenging and complex credit investment problems.
We are looking for our Head of People and Culture that will lead all People related activities with the aim of ensuring that wellbeing and productivity are granted everywhere in the company and for everyone who works in it. Our head of People and Culture should be a people obsessed and results driven oriented to build the people infrastructure that Cardo AI needs to scale and continuously innovate. You’ll want to constantly improve processes at all stages of the employee lifecycle, to ensure efficiency, compliance and scalability.
This isn’t a job for someone who wants to maintain the status quo. Instead this role would suit someone who wants to solve problems. Help build something new, and work at pace. We’re looking for someone with experience working in technology or complex businesses who know what best practice looks like on a global scale.
You will be contributing in this way:
- We’re constantly evolving our operating model – you’ll have the opportunity to bring your experience, skills and thought leadership to evolve the models across our teams.
- You’ll continue to optimize for the future and build upon our current ways of working. This means investing time in building for the future through tooling, automation and upskilling the teams.
- You’ll need to call on the technical experts to help you expand the teams’ plans long-term. This will involve high levels of collaboration across teams including: Reward, Recruitment, Analytics, Operations, Technology, Learning, and Development.
Your mission will be to:
- Structure our talent management growth strategy and ensure that all Talent management, operations and administration activities are performed in time and perfectly liaising with all other departments/teams;
- Own the full employee lifecycle framework – e.g. onboarding, offboarding, performance management and reward cycles in order to deliver a first class employee experience.
- Build a strategic, data-driven People plan that drives efficiency and delivery in a tech-led business. This includes setting long-range vision and plan for a scaling People team, helping the team to set OKRs to get them there.
- Design and implement Remuneration policies, Compensation and Benefit strategies, Incentive Plans and Global Mobility standards. Run and evolve the Performance Management experience, from probation to promotion, to maintain a high-performing culture and environment, where achievement is recognized and underperformance is managed.
- Own cross-functional initiatives which impact everyone’s experience at Cardo AI, such as global organization design / redesign and planning, through to semi-annual global performance appraisals;
- Structure day to day activities for all the Talent management team across different offices leading by example and creating a team that can support our growth structure;
- Analyze our Team health check survey feedback and take action to improve engagement companywide; working in partnership with team leads on localized needs as appropriate.
- Be the ambassador and amplifier of our culture globally as it evolves, leading on culture programs and action plans as needed, and steering the tone of our internal communications via all media, in line with our values.
- Lead on the evolution and implementation of new People processes and policies as we scale; from seamless onboarding flows and benefits administration to levelling up our people systems;
- Ensure Diversity, Equity and Inclusion strategies are executed in functional people plans.
You should join us if you have:
- Worked in a high growth, product or service led (ideally tech) company – this will help you know how to deal with ambiguity and shifting priorities, and you’ll know how to apply the product mentality and methodology to hone your teams’ skill sets
- A proactive approach to work, this, combined with a great analytical mindset, will be crucial, considering the extreme growth in which you’ll operate in;
- People management skills, you are a natural-born communicator and you lead by example;
- Articulate and Strategic mindset, you create great plans and can articulate complex structures in simple terms;
- High motivation, goal orientation and target driven approach. You will also need to show exceptional time management skills and creativity to find alternative solutions to ordinary problems;
- Fluency in English.
In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fun and innovative environment, we offer:
🏢 Flexible, Remote or from our amazing offices in Milan, London or Tirana – do what suits your lifestyle!
📈 Stock option plan
💰 Competitive base salary + Performance based bonus paid every 6 months
🌳 Yearly welfare budget
🚲 Dedicated training development budget to help you grow
🎉 Fun culture with regular socials and company retreats twice a year
📨 Generous referral scheme
🍫 Free office snacks and espresso coffee!
At Cardo AI:
We help institutional investors and credit originators manage private debt investments through a next generation technology and data science. Our mission is to bring transparency, efficiency and artificial intelligence in the world’s private fixed income market. We are specialized in the alternative lending asset class, such as peer to peer lending, real estate crowdfunding and invoice trading.
Private debt markets are challenging and fragmented. No common standards on asset classes and no trading protocol exist. Due-diligence, data treatment, risk analysis, reporting and monitoring requires a lot of effort and expertise.
With Cardo AI technology and artificial intelligence algorithms institutional investors will have one source of truth with standardized and normalized data, single deal transparency, smart allocation system, portfolio creation functionality, reporting and monitoring to external investors and regulatory bodies.