At Cardo AI, we are on a mission to build the best technology empowered by AI algorithms for private market investments. Our talents don’t just make things – we make things possible.
We provide infrastructure, speed and precision to institutional investors, banks and credit originators in solving the most challenging and complex credit investment problems.
We are excited to welcome an enthusiastic Intern to our dynamic Talent and Culture team!
What will be your goals for your first 30/60/90 days:
- Providing support to the Talent team in sourcing candidates for new job vacancies;
- Critical look to ongoing processes, providing valuable feedback on how to continuously improve our talent experience;
- Manage both Talent team and Hiring Manager’s agenda for an efficient hiring process;
- Handling incoming applications and meticulously organizing candidate information in files;
- Suggest creative solutions for improving our candidate experience, making sure that everyone that has contact with Cardo leaves with a good impression;
- Maintaining up-to-date documentation and closely monitoring timelines.
- Assisting the Talent Team with various administrative tasks, seeking to go beyond execution and towards efficiency;
How will your expertise contribute to everyone’s success:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences or a related field.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- A strong willingness to learn and adapt.
- Strong organizational and structuring abilities.
- Results-oriented mindset.
What Will the Internship Offer to You:
Learning about Recruitment: This internship will provide an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the field of recruitment. You’ll have the chance to work closely with the Talent team and learn the ins and outs of the recruitment process, from sourcing candidates to conducting interviews.
Being Part of a Great International Team: You will be part of an international team, which means you’ll have the chance to collaborate with colleagues from diverse backgrounds and gain exposure to different perspectives and approaches to HR and recruitment
Ready to Redefine Work? Join Cardo AI and let boldness and creativity reign. Together, we’ll shape the future of fintech! Apply now.